AWARENESS IN CONGRUENCE 6 and AMPLIFYING LOVE introduction



p. 20-25


“We want to give you permission now to design a life that you want. But we want this life to be in construction with the needs of your Divine Self.”

We are continuing working with our awareness of co-creation and manifestation. 
Just look around and see what you “have” (which is another way of saying what you have created), and decide what no long serves you. 
We used the example of looking through your bookcase, and pulling out those items that no longer serve you (books you truly can say “been there; done that;” or those that you have been promising yourself to read for years, but never seem to get around to, and those you have read or not that just seem to hold no interest for you. Nothing is “bad” here; we are simply deciding what we no longer want/need or what no longer has meaning for you. Then, if you want to be energetically sound you can give them away, sell them or find another way to recycle. In this example we are not only cleaning out old stuff, we are creating space for something good and positive to enter. 

Something I never consciously realized before is that much of the time we are creating out of a sense of lack, scarcity and fear. I know we do not do this on purpose, but we still fall into the trap of thinking’ “I want that; I need that; and it is ‘out there’ someplace. We might call that creation or manifestation from our limited self.

What the book is emphasizing here is that we are being asked to create/manifest for our Divine self which is an entirely different paradigm.
The essential creation of my Divine Self is Love, and in doing so, we become more an more aware of the truth that we are—which is love. This is a never ending process of growth and evolution. 
In order to manifest from our Divine self we must be living in that truth; we must be standing in it, claiming it, and creating from it.

When I am creating from my Divine self, I am not creating out of lack or need, I am affirming a truth the already exists. If my prayer is “I am a Divine creation; a being of Light” that is coming from my claiming of my truth. I am not saying/praying, “I want to know that I am a Divine creation; a being of light.” 
So in our creation/manifestation  as a Divine self, we are coming from a very different place. 
Now, I would encourage us not to let the mind get in the way, because what my mind will do is start questioning, “Well, do I really believe I am in my Divine Self or do I just want to to believe that?”—yaddda; yadda.
Go with your willingness and intention, which is coming from your heart


“So you are going to be very surprised as you revisit the exercise you did earlier to discover that what you will create in your new identity as your Christed Self, the Divine Self, will be a radical departure from anything you could have imagined.”

This is followed by two very powerful statements defining the work of the guides with us, the readers and students of this text. 

“This is a text that will leave the reader without an aspect of the self that has controlled her since the beginning of her creation. We are saying this in a matter-of-fact way to bypass the resistance of our channel. We are saying that what you will be through the experience, through the discipline, and through the response to your engagement with our words, both on the page and through structures of frequency that we are bringing forth to support the group and individual readership of this text, will align you to a self that will no longer require that she be dictated to by a frequency of fear.
How this manifests is the action of this book. And how you choose to engage with it is going to be your choice. “I am in my knowing,” is the decree we offer you.
“I am Word through my knowing of what I need to know to bring me to a new awareness of the requirements of my engagement with this text. Word I am Word through this intention. Word I am Word.”

Our participation in the study is moving us through our attachment the old stuff that no longer serves us, and also moving us through the old identity that was clinging to the old forms or thought and belief.

And here is a huge piece:“We are teaching you. We are the teachers. We have come to teach. We have come to heal. And we offer you Divine Love. As we see you through your journey, we will give you the information and we will cheer your progress. We will amplify your light and we will bring you love to see you through the passage of creation that you are now choosing.”


As we enter this new chapter, the focus is going to be on love—which is the essential creation of the Divine self. 


“The ideal of love, as out-pictured culturally, has enormously little to do with the actuality of love. The actuality of love, as understood by the love scene we would bring you, has much to do with the quality of expression in frequency of the action of the Divine Self as the Creative Self manifested in this realm. The action of love, we would like to say, is to be in love. And as one is in love, one creates from the aspect of the self that is love. That which is created as love brings forth good. And that which is brought forth in good creates good again and again and again.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOMINION OF LOVE 5

FREQUENCY AND CREATION 1

THE DOMINION OF LOVE 2