AMPLIFYING LOVE 5

P. 40-44
This section was bout practical and deeply spiritual.

It was suggested we use the following prayer/affirmation for the next two weeks:

“I now set the intention to align my frequency up to the highest level and octave available to me in my consciousness at this time. And I set the intention that I will monitor my consciousness through my feelings and through my expressions as the day goes on, so that I may become accountable to my experience as an energy being operating in consciousness and through frequency. I am Word through this intention. Word I am Word.”

Now what we are being asked to do is get into the practice of checking in with ourselves to notice what our frequency/vibration is at a particular moment and to determine if we are in need of a “tune up.” Again it is not just about seeing how I am feeling emotionally, up or down. It is about looking more deeply inside.
One of the easiest ways of checking in is to look at the thoughts I am thinking and holding onto. Does the energy of these thoughts open my heart or close it? Open heart—high vibration; closed heart-low vibration. So now I have a choice of changing my thoughts. 

The next affirmation/exercise in the book affirms a truth that we can recognize more and more deeply: 

“The light within me is in congruence with the Great Light. The God within me is in congruence with the True God. The God within me is a light that I can experience and connects with all the light there is.”

In the presence of this truth no negative energy can exist.

AND
this next one solidifies my willingness and intention:

“I am now choosing to align my frequency to the indwelling Christ, to the Creative Source, to the Inner Light, to the God within to become manifested in my full realization of myself as an aspect of the Creator embodied in love. I am Word through this intention. Word I am Word.”

These are much more than words, when you say them they embody the power of Spirit and resonate with the truth already inside of us.



It was also suggested to use a notebook for awhile to become more familiar with our frequency and vibration. A simple way to do this is just stop and ask ,”How loving am I at this moment?” “How could I be more loving.”


At the heart of all this work is one truth amidst all the rest:

“we tell you that your coming into your own ownership of your divine information is far more important than anything that we could tell you or that Paul could transcribe.”

None of this is a one shot deal. We affirm this alignment and the Light within again and again. We keep doing it until we do not have to do it anymore.

“I am now choosing to realign my energy field to a place where I no longer vibrate in accordance with the requirements of fear. And I give permission to my Higher Self, to my Christed Self, to my Creative Self, and to those teachers and teachers of teachers who align me and my readership to this frequency of love to disengage me fully from all the energies of fear that I have held to me in the false belief that they were my protectors. I offer these to my God, to the self in me that knows in truth that he is free to do this in the ways that are perfect for my evolution as a Divine Being encountering himself in fullness and in frequency. I am Word through this intention. Word I am Word.”

And finally we are offered a gift, a blessing from the guides:
“I see before me a world where love is the predominant frequency. I see before me a world where I am safe in my knowing that my worth is good and in allegiance to the Divine Love that is gifted to me and to all through the love of the Divine Source that I call God. I am Word through my knowing of myself as loved. Word I am Word.”

I think this is a wonderful description of the Kingdom of Heaven manifest here on earth. 
Despite all the things we see and hear in the news, fear has never been stronger than love; darkness has never overcome light; the will for good has always dominated what will for the negative.

Peace,

Gerry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOMINION OF LOVE 5

FREQUENCY AND CREATION 1

THE DOMINION OF LOVE 2