AWARENESS OF THE SENSES #3

             AWARENESS OF THE SENSES #3

p. 53-59

Hopefully I am not beating a bunch of dead horses here, but I would like to remind us all that much of this chapter is already known to you. It just needs to be brought into your awareness at a deeper level.
As with any gifts and talents, the ability to know beyond our 5 senses is something that needs to be nurtured and practiced, AND none of us will be exactly the same. We will all discover different talents and different degrees of talents, depending upon what we have come here to learn. 

We began with that little exercise of imagining an unopened flower right at your third eye and then to imagine, feel, picture it opening up and notice what that is like.
When doing exercises such as this, please do not get attached to the form or the results, do not compare.—there is no way to do this wrong. You are just noticing what is happening with you. Each of us will have a different experience. The process is much more about awareness than anything else.

As the book points out we are all listening to our thoughts all the time, and there are many “voices” speaking. We get to choose which one(s) we spend our time listening to and which ones we believe/which ones we buy into.
In exploring our “inner voices” we can probably become aware that some are low energy and frequency, others higher. A gentle hint here is to listen to the higher!
Does it open my hear to close my heart; does it present itself with fear, guilt or demands, or does it present itself with loving choices? 
See we already know this; we already know how to listen to the voice of Spirit.

Perhaps one of your gifts is healing, or creativity, or listening, or being loving and compassionate. Let these gifts continue to develop and flow with you. Your gifts will present themselves in ways that enhance the gifts and talents that you already recognize within yourself. For example: If you are very introverted and do not enjoy speaking to groups of people, you will probably not develop the gift of being a great orator. But what might happen is you will find people drawn to you who need a gentle nurturing nature to be around.

“I am now claiming my availability and my honoring of my own information through my higher consciousness and my ability to hear myself in higher frequency. Word I am Word through this intention. Word I am Word.”


A very simple example of “seeing” beyond the senses we talked about in class: “Here is wall,” that is as far as my senses can take me, But I could notice that the wall has been carefully painted, that someone lovingly took care of this wall—all of a sudden my awareness has gone to a deeper dimension. I could extend that further by being aware this wall is part of this chapel that has existed for a long time and one of the reasons whey people feel so comfortable in this room is that there has been quite a bit of loving energy created in this place that has become part of the vibration of this wall, and again my perception has gone to a deeper level.


If you have not affirmed this one as yet, please do now—this is work of the heart not the head.

“Get this, everybody: This is not about thinking. This is no longer about thinking. This about being in your knowing, and your knowing is what you must honor. If you are going to act on the behalf of another, you do not operate from your presupposition of what someone needs, which is actually based on your own requirements, and your own upbringing and cultural mandates, about what is appropriate for somebody. And that’s mostly about control. Do you understand this? Most of what you aspire to in your lives is what you have been told to aspire to out of a place of control. And even the freest man, the man who believes he has achieved his dreams, has been achieving dream believes he has achieved his dreams, has been achieving dreams based on constructs that were inherited and systematized out of a need to control.”

I can know when someone dear to me is in need. I do not have to decide what the  need is or even how it needs to be addressed. What I do need to do is open myself to Divine Love and guidance at that moment—ask and listen as to what I might need to do next. The directives flowing to me could be:
just be quiet and sit close
pray
do/say/nothing, but let you love and compassion surround you both, etc.


Peace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREQUENCY AND CREATION 1

DOMINION OF LOVE 5

THE DOMINION OF LOVE 2