I AM WORTHY 6

Page 268- 270


This is a great summary, not only of the chapter, but I think of all the work up until this point.  To summarize the summary on page 269 the guides suggest, and we have told you already many times, that the work of the book is to align you to love, to love, to love, to love.

“We have told you already, many times, that the work of the book is to align you to love. To love, to love, to love. Now the action of love, as we have said, is to be in love, in the frequency of love. And how you respond from that frequency is the mission, it is the decision, it is the wonder of this teaching. The love that you have so far self-identified as is a mission in possibility and now the possibility will become the reality. This is the next section of the book. It is where we are taking you, and it is the work that is to come.”

Now, I realize that you and I get this. I realize that you and I get this on an intellectual level and we respond to an intellectual level, but if you're like me there are many times that I forget. There are many times when I either consciously or unconsciously put myself out of alignment with the divine self.

The difficulty I think for most of us, including myself is that I am using my limited self, my ego consciousness, my intellect, to connect with my divine self. And when I say it that way it is pretty obvious that I am trying something that is not going to work. However I still keep trying, or I forget that this method does not work. It is like trying to solve a three-dimensional problem on a two-dimensional level.

And so what we are focusing on in this section, this week is the attunement to, the alignment with the divine self, and as was suggested in class many times, what that means is that I need to let go; I need to surrender. A classmate reminded us on Sunday of that wonderful prayer from Emily Catie, “ God I do not know the answer, you do; show me.”

“What does it mean, finally, to stand in love and to express as love and to vibrate, to experience yourself in wonder as this thing? If you would take a moment now to decide from your knowing, from that aspect of the self that we have already identified as the Christed Self, the Divine Self, the Creative Spark of you come to this place, and ask yourself if you are willing to go now to the sea of love and express from there.”

And so here we are, and what I am reminded of is awareness again. and being aware that I am stuck or that I am using limited methods to gain unlimited access to my divine self, and instead of allowing that to be that which increases my level of frustration, to use that deeper awareness to surrender, to  open myself to love. Opening myself to my divine self is a decision I can make quite often during the day. In fact what I'm going to suggest, and  I'm going to try and put this into effect for myself is that it might be very positive and helpful if we could consciously stop every once in a while take a breath and call to our divine self. Not just as a matter of needing guidance or because we are  in the mist of frustration, but simply as a continuing aspect of of our practice.

You know, I have said many times, sometimes jokingly but in reality also,  
“The good news is you are not you think you are. It's also kind of the bad news because if you are who you think you are and you think you're stuck with that you really are living in limitation. You are this divine self, that is the truth of you, and yet you are this divine self living through this physical, material vehicle. And even though that material physical instrument is a unique expression of the divine or can be or unique expression of the divine, all of us can lose track of the truth and become so involved in the physical reality.“

As you stop and think about this decision—“Am I willing now? Am I willing now? Am I willing now to stop fighting the flow of the river? And am I willing to be taken to the sea?”—you can decide if you are willing to say yes. And if you say “Yes,” we will love you and we will carry you to the water’s edge and we will fly with you to the sea.”

“As I go on my way, I stop and see all that I’ve seen and I recognize it for what it has been: a part of myself out-pictured in form. And I recognize the creations for what they have been. And I give thanks, I give humble thanks for my awareness now, and I will go forward and release them to the light. As I go, I know. As I go, I support myself in love. As I go, I accept the gifts of the spirit that are acclimating to my frequency so I may better serve the needs of others who I will carry to their next level of knowing. I am journeying now. I am in spirit, I am in frequency, and I am about to extend myself to the manifestation of love. I sing a song today of wonder. I sing a song today of love. And I am rejoicing in my choice to be free. I am Word through this intention. Word I am Word.”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOMINION OF LOVE 5

FREQUENCY AND CREATION 1

THE DOMINION OF LOVE 2