HEALING AND CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS 4


   


HEALING AND CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS 4



p. 317-320



I must begin I must begin with a little poem from Shel Silverstein I read last week —I think it is a beautiful metaphor for truth and illusion.

                                                                                       


"There are kids underneath my bed
Cried little baby monster Fred.
Momma monster smiled, "Oh, Fred,
There's no such things as kids," she said.


We ended last week with an idea that we have all been familiar with and that is suppressed emotions can cause problems. They can produce dis-ease  in the body as well as create negative vibrations that can affect us on many levels.
The following quote from book it Is wonderful psychological wisdom as well as spiritual truth.
                                                            
          
“Do not suppress. Allow the emotion to arise and to become what it wants to be in its expression, but then understand, please, what is motivating you emotionally. What are you attached to? Why are you feeling this? Become aware. At that level you can begin to work on discordances that have manifested in these emotional responses.”

The feeling or the sense of shame was used as an example here. Someone asked why would we ever choose to embrace shame. Great question. It certainly defies logic. What we will suggest next applies not only to shame but many other what you might call negative emotions. A primary need is the need to experience safety and security. The small self or the ego self ind it's Limited state of awareness uses fear as a mode of protection. It falls into the trap of believing fear when it says hold on to me and I will keep you safe.

Shane obviously is one of those things that feels quite awful and yet we learned very early that if we were to put shame on ourselves it would be less painful then if someone were to do it to us. This is true of shame or any other form of criticism. It is the same reasoning that produces hey very harsh enter critic.

We do not hold these things to deliberately hurt ourselves but we hold them within the illusion of protection. It is only when we let's go of our limited identity and open ourselves to the divine truth that we are that we are able to see and act Beyond limitations of fear and protectiveness.

As was mentioned many times before in this state of awareness and the vibrational level that you are embracing now as your truth those attitudes beliefs and patterns of behavior that no longer serve you are beginning to drop away. Some of this release you will do quite consciously. Some will take place simply because the lower vibration can no longer exist in the presence of the higher one.

“I am now choosing to release all of the creations that I hold that are impacting my ability to have a loving relationship with another. I am now choosing to release established patterns that are containing me in historical pain, in fear, or in ways that do not align my demonstrating a healthy and loving relationship. I am now choosing to do this in accordance with my own highest good, and I am living my life in my love. I am Word through this intention. Word I am Word.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREQUENCY AND CREATION 1

DOMINION OF LOVE 5

THE DOMINION OF LOVE 2