HEALING AND THE CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS 10 and MANIFESTATION 1

HEALING AND THE CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS 10 and MANIFESTATION 1

9/24 and 10/1            p. 330-334


In finishing the last section of this chapter having to do with the physical body, we are reminded to love it, to embrace it, to care for it, and ,at the same time, to realize it is not who we are.

In our relationships with others it is sometimes easy to get lost in their personality self or in our own. The lessons here are not about personality or what ACIM might referred to as “special relationships.” The work here has to do with the growth and action of our spiritual selves. And so the following affirmation:

“I am now choosing to realign my physical body and my experience of myself on this plane of existence to encompass the higher frequency so that I may know myself in form as an aspect of the Creator. I am Word through this intention. Word I am Word.”

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

As we enter into this chapter on Manifestation it is important to remember there is a difference between using an affirmation to manifest something that does not already exist as compared to making a statement of truth. Rather than going into details on that one I will leave it to you to get a sense of that.

I have suggested before the good news is “You are not you think you are.” What you were told you were are all just labels they are not the truth.

Below is a marvelous depiction of what's some spiritual teachers will call “people training.” It is from Kurt Vonnegut's book Dead Eye Dick:

“To the As-Yet-Unborn, to all innocent wisps of undifferentiated nothingness: Watch out for life. I have caught life. I have come down with life. I was a wisp of undifferentiated nothingness, and then a little peephole opened quite suddenly. Light and sound poured in. Voices began to describe me and my surroundings. Nothing they said could be appealed. They said I was a boy named Rudolf Waltz, and that was that. They said the year was 1932, and that was that. They said I was in Midland City, Ohio, and that was that. They never shut up. Year after year they piled detail upon detail. They do it still. You know what they say now? They say the year is 1982, and that i am fifty years old. Blah blah blah.”

In truth we are not manifesting the Christ Consciousness, that already exist. What we are doing is working on aligning ourselves to that truth so that in our awareness of the Christ consciousness becomes more and more of who we know ourselves to be.

That phrase “being in alignment with” can sometimes cause confusion or be misunderstand. Another term the book uses to describe that same kind of energy is by stating “to be in agreement with” and again this can be the subject of some confusion or misunderstanding.

Let me offer of a few examples that I hope will clarify the meaning. 
When you are listening to a piece of music and you find your body moving to the rhythm and maybe even simply lose yourself into the music then you are in alignment with it, you are in agreement with it. When you are with someone you love and you have no need to communicate in any other way other than simply being with this person then you are in alignment, not only with them, but with Love; you are in agreement with them and your love for them. If you are watching sunset and allow yourself to be touched by the beauty of it, the wonder of it, then you are in alignment with beauty, you are in agreement with the truth this. Can you get a sense of the that?

So for the work that we are doing today we would encourage you to be aware of those times when you were in alignment with, agreement with your divine self. Those deep moments of beauty, moments of unconditional love, either giving or receiving moments of deep gratitude. You were not thinking about being in alignment or agreement; nothing was forced but there it is.

“I am now knowing on a cellular level that I am one with my Creator. And I am now accepting the Christ Self, the True Self, inhabiting as me in fullness, and I give permission to the conscious mind to begin to receive itself in its completeness as understanding that I am this thing incarnating in new knowing. I accept myself as this thing and I reacquaint my name, I am Word, to the truth of who I am.”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOMINION OF LOVE 5

THE DOMINION OF LOVE 2

FREQUENCY AND CREATION 1