THE ANSWER 8

p. 560-563

This first section here describes what is sometimes called “Going through awkward.” It is that normal and predictable stage when we are learning something new. Let me emphasize it is natural and that there is really no predictability about how long that stage will last. The greatest difficulty we can run into is that our mind or our ego consciousness will express itself in very impatient and perfectionistic ways. The ego has the expectation, false though it is, that once we have the intent of performing a new task or creating something on a higher level of vibration that we should be able to do that immediately.

I realize that for some people who are gifted in certain ways that this period of adjustment might seem to be nonexistent, however for most of us when we are learning to identify ourselves in a different way there will probably be the stage of uncomfortableness and awkwardness.

This really is not very different from, let us say, learning a new piece of music or learning any other new skill. We normally will not fall into it right away. There will be a learning curve or a sense of awkwardness and discomfort..

We need to be aware in these times of transition that the ego, which feels very threatened by all of this, will throw up its own distractions and objections. It is not a time to get into a fight or struggle with the ego, but it is time to recognize that the ego’s negative input is a reflection of its own fear, its own fear of annihilation.
Much of this section is dedicated to reinforcing the movement and direction of your soul. We are all learning to identify ourselves more and more with the divine self.

A struggle and a learning that I have become aware of is in the realm of perception. I tend to perceive myself as more in alignment with my personality self rather than my divine self. It is very easy for me to accept that perception as being true. As I sit with that I've become aware that this perception of limitation is coming from my ego or my limited self. In other words I am allowing that aspect of myself to dictate my consciousness.

Now the flip side of this is to ask myself what would it be like to perceive myself through my divine self? Usually immediately what happens when I ask a question like that is that my personality self, my limited self begins to take over without me even realizing. It might even give me answers to that question, “Oh you will look like this or you will look like that you will be filled with light” all of which are very nice answers, but they are coming from an aspect of self that has no clue of my true essence.

So I asked the question again “What would it be like to perceive myself through my divine self?” What I must do now is disengage from the thinking mind, let my mind do what my mind does, but do not listen to it now because the answer to that question must come from my divine nature and nowhere else. It is what the book calls “being in your knowing” and being in your knowing does not mean defining something, it means being in it. For instance, there is a huge difference between knowing or having an idea that you are loved as compared to the experience of being loved. There is a big difference between commenting on a beautiful sunset as compared to that split second when you are simply overcome by the magnificence of it all.

“Am I now willing to allow myself to become who and what I am in responsibility to my own name, I am Word, I am Word, I am Word? If I am choosing to say yes to this, I call into myself the promise of the Christ, of the Creative Self to align me to this choice in all aspects of my life. And that makes me in knowing the one who claims himself, herself, in ‘I am knowing I am Word.’ As I know this, I make myself known and my frequency inhabits me in Divine Knowing in its creations. I am now chosen. I am now choosing. And I accept the responsibility of my choice.”

We are choosing!!! Make that choice conscious!


“I am accepting the choice and the responsibility of the choice to call myself into manifestation as my own Divine Self. I say yes! I say yes! I say yes! Word I am Word through this intention. Word I am Word.”

Blessings!!—We will NOT be meeting 12/24; we WILL be meeting 12/31.

Have a wonderful Christmas!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOMINION OF LOVE 5

FREQUENCY AND CREATION 1

THE DOMINION OF LOVE 2