THE ANSWER 10

p. 365-369


“I am now choosing to reclaim myself on all levels from the patterns, from the beliefs of shame that I may be holding anywhere in my energy field, in my memory, in my body, in my knowing. I am now choosing to relinquish the fear of dismantling this pattern of shame of myself, my body, my actions, and my being. I am now accepting myself as liberated from shame and I attune now to the frequency of Divine Love who will clean me of it.”

“I am Word through this intention to be cleaned of shame and restored once and for all to my knowing of my own worth in love. Word I am Word through this intention. Word I am Word.”

Much of this session was presented in mediation form. We read together p. 365-366 and then used that material for a quieting mediation. 
If you would like, you might want to check out the recording of this class at:



I realize when we get in some material about what metaphysicians would call the causal body and other metaphysical principles that the work can get rather “heady” and impractical. I would like to help put it in the realm of a spirituality that we can all practice.

Keep in mind, please, that a primary context for all of this work is to be aware of the differentials in vibration within whatever particular state of mind we might be in. And in light of this, to become aware of our choices to raise our vibration or lower it.


“Do I keep my body when I ascend?”
We could probably jump through a number of hoops to answer this question in a way that the small self would be satisfied. However, what we are doing here is simply realizing that as our consciousness and awareness rises and inhabits higher vibrations of perception, then so does everything around us.

The other day I was practicing some of this work as I was driving, and I said to myself “I am seeing with the eyes of the Christ.” Now my thinking mind popped in and said “No you're not. All you see our cars and drivers and the road and the lights and stores,” and I realized on some level that was correct. At the same time, I was choosing to see all of the people around me as fellow travelers on this journey, who were experiencing and contributing to life in their own unique ways. I realized I have enough difficulty determining what my unique experience is all about and so how could I possibly understand that of another.

I also realized that if I could hold these people that I was seeing with my physical eyes, if I could hold them in compassion, in love, that my whole perception of who they are, who I am, and who I am in a relationship to them changed and shifted significantly.

The outside world and the information of the five senses did not disappear, but it did not remain as my only reference to the world that I lived in.

As the book reminds us seeing with the eyes of the Christ is not a matter of religion it is simply a language that many of us in the Western world can relate to.
A Muslim in Syria might have a totally different mode of expression of this truth and yet the manifestation of that truth is the same.

“There are other ways, of course, to awaken the Christ. It is being awakened in languages across the globe. But the ascension we speak of in this light is a transition of consciousness. The new world that will be coming is a recreation of the existing world in higher frequency. It is as if the veil that has been permeated and is dissolving will be swept away and you will be aligning to the frequency that will become available. Now this incurs a dismantling of existing structure. And the world to come, as we have stated, cannot hold the lower frequency of domain through control of others and through the matrix of fear. So the realignment of this life, this space, this planet through these changes will require a new response from all who live on it in order to change these things.”

“I am now choosing to align myself to the new grid of Divine Light that is present now on this plane. And I support the action of the light in achieving its mission to bring light to all things in love and in peace. I am Word through this intention. Word I am Word.”

We ended with the question, Why was I born?” and I was reminded of a quote from Mark Twain when he stated, The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you discover why.”


Think about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREQUENCY AND CREATION 1

DOMINION OF LOVE 5

THE DOMINION OF LOVE 2