HELP 3

p. 247-250

Over this course of study, I have attempted too keep all of these reflections impersonal and without being influenced by any outside or external events.
This recording of particular lesson however does make reference in rather subdued ways to the presidential inauguration of 2017. Although I have opinions, I suggested they are my own and I have worked on keeping balance between whatever sides exists here. 
I felt as if the chaos and feelings of fear and anger which many people expressed could be well addressed buy the material in this section.
**************

Even though they are powerful emotions and need to be addressed, fear and anger always produce more fear and anger.

When I hold anyone or anything in darkness (the darkness of fear, judgment, etc.) then I am withholding the light from myself as well.

If I limit someone by my thoughts, I am really limiting myself. (In reality we cannot limit another, but my limiting vision of another prevents me from “seeing” anything beyond that vision).
What I am going to suggest next is an awareness of mine, which I find tremendously challenging, and which I am continually working with. 

We are obviously in a tremendous period of change, AND because of that we are being given a huge opportunity to put into practice what we have been studying. (Reminder: we are not speaking of the personality self. The personality self is of the ego—yours and mine, and ego’s by their very nature will rub on one another).

If we were to take the following passage into our hearts then everything that is said or done by us or by others would become much more clear:

“Every man and woman on this planet only wants to be loved. That is all they want, whether or not they will admit it. All they want is love. And what love truly is, is true acceptance regardless of who or what they think or they believe they may have been, done, seen, or anything else. So we offer you this:
“I am now choosing to see my neighbor, to see all those before me in love. And I know that love is unconditional acceptance.”

Don’t analyze that, just take it in.

The guarantee that follows is even more significant:
“As you work with this on a practical level, your life will transform. We guarantee you this.”


The ego and the thinking mind will continually interupt to tell you of the impossibility of all this, but this is not work of the ego or the intellect—it is the work of the soul, and if you find yourself stuck or reluctant, simply remember that it is your desire, your willingness and your intention that put energy into the creative act. So wherever you happen to be in the process of loving and acceptance, your desire, willingness and intention can take you further.


“Understand this, please. The work of this book, finally, is experiential. So as you stay there on your bench, in your cafĂ©, and you witness the amazing creation that parades before you, you will choose to see them as God sees them, in their perfection, unconditionally loved and accepted. If you cannot imagine this, pretend you can. It is doable and it will gift you with the change that will carry you through the remainder of your experience on this plane.”

And if we find ourselves in rage or in fear that is difficult to let go of, here is a prayer to follow: 

“I am Word through this feeling of rage. I am now choosing to release it and to recreate it in Divine Love. Word I am Word through this intention.”

You also might find that your “taste” for certain things (ideas, behaviors, attitudes, even prejudices) begins to change. You might not realize it until you are presented with an experience, and you find you are responding to it quite differently than you might have before. 
Let’s suppose you enjoyed gossiping—nothing malicious, it just gave you a charge when a juicy tidbit about someone else came up. Then one day, seemingly out of the blue, in the midst of one of you “sharing” sessions you started to feel sick to your stomach, and a after a short time of reflection you discovered this activity was not enjoyable any longer, in fact it had become repulsive. 

This is not a judgment against the past self so much as it is a realization that your higher vibration can no longer hold that lower vibration behavior. 

Something that I have noticed with this kind of transformation is that the “temptation” or attraction to the old behavior does not entirely disappear. It is still there, and I still have to choice to go back an indulge, but I am never going to be able to do with the same kind of “enjoyment” I might have had before.


The final piece to this section asks us to distinguish between needing help out of fear or a diminished/ limited sense of self, as opposed to encouraging a natural openness to guidance and direction which in no way limits us, but actually opens us even more to the Divine truth of who we are.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOMINION OF LOVE 5

THE DOMINION OF LOVE 2

FREQUENCY AND CREATION 1