I AM WORTHY 7

Page 270 to 271

“As I go on my way, I stop and see all that I’ve seen and I recognize it for what it has been: a part of myself out-pictured in form. And I recognize the creations for what they have been. And I give thanks, I give humble thanks for my awareness now, and I will go forward and release them to the light. As I go, I know. As I go, I support myself in love. As I go, I accept the gifts of the spirit that are acclimating to my frequency so I may better serve the needs of others who I will carry to their next level of knowing. I am journeying now. I am in spirit, I am in frequency, and I am about to extend myself to the manifestation of love. I sing a song today of wonder. I sing a song today of love. And I am rejoicing in my choice to be free. I am Word through this intention. Word I am Word.”

In the beginning section today, we reread that prayer, that affirmation on p. 270, and one sentence there that really stood out for me this morning—the idea of carrying other people for awhile. That threw me a little bit. To some extent I didn't want to carry anybody else, I’ve got enough trouble carrying myself. And then of course the mind entered the conversation and told me that sounded very co-dependent. And then I stayed with that a little bit longer, and discover the certainty there been times in my life when I've been carried.

The simplest metaphor I can think about this was if you are driving on the highway and you are driving behind a large semi truck, that there's a certain kind of “sweet spot” that you can be in where you are in the draft of the truck, and although you are exerting some power of your own some of the work is taken up by the draft of the truck. In some ways and you're being pulled all, and there is no force or extra work involved here. 
And the other image I had was if you could imagine yourself as being in a high vibration and moving forward, if there were some of those who were standing behind you they could almost draft behind you in that higher vibration that they might not have raised to yet. And so, in a sense, you are making way for those who are following, not a sense of “carrying” them, not in a way that requires extra work on your part, but opening a space for them to follow him.

It reminded me again of how much of this work is vibration and frequency.
The theme today is manifestation and although we might have looked this other times or other places, I believe this examination goes deeper than before. 
It would not be surprising to say or think we are in a place of crisis, and any place of crisis is also a place of, let's call it, drastic change or transformation. Any place of transformation is also a place of manifestation.

Here we are being called upon to create a “new heaven and new earth.” In order for that to happen we must first accept responsibility for the world as we see it. Now, obviously some of that is a level of perception and some of that is a level of physical creation. But there probably would be very few of us would be satisfied with what we might call the status quo.

The first step in this process is accepting responsibility that what we see before us is our creation, not someone else's but ours. This is not a matter of simple personal responsibility; this is obviously a group consciousness that is created this. 
We accept responsibility for this creation, not out of a sense of blame or shame or guilt or any other kind of recrimination. 
So, “Why?” you ask. Why would I create a mess? The answer is that sometimes we create to get our own attention, like  setting an alarm clock. It is a signal or sign to wake up. A Course in Miracles suggests that we create either consciously or by default. By default means essentially that we allow ourselves to be drawn passively into the process and just sort of let things happen. And that is neither a good or a bad thing terms of judgment, however, when we are asleep or  indifferent about the occurrences in this world, then the  primary creative energy is going to be the ego consciousness.

And the ego will create out of the sense of fear and separateness, and so you see this is what we have. 

Now when we look around the world or even our own country and see the chaos and the divisiveness it is very easy to play the game “Ain’t It Awful” and get stuck in victimhood. Although there is no truth to victimhood, we can still become trapped or embedded in it. 
The call now is to create, not from our ego consciousness or by default, but to create from our soul consciousness, from my divine self. It would not take terribly deep observation to look around and ask ourselves, “Is this the kind of world my divine self would create?” And, of course, if the answer is “No” then the realization should be there that this world was not created by my divine self,  it was created by my ego consciousness. And if that's true I can choose differently.

I know there are many people who are desirous of becoming actively involved in this process of change. And I certainly do not deny that, nor do I deny the possible necessity of it. However any movement that is going to work to transform the world is going to have to be a movement that springs from love rather than one that springs through anger and fear. All that will happen with anger and fear is that more anger and fear will be created. We have enough of that. And so this is a wake up call for all of us, certainly myself. Is this the world you want, Or would you prefer to create another one.

And then we say, “Well how can we do that? How can we create a new heaven and new earth?” I know you've heard this message many times before and it's probably going to be terribly annoying. Because the ego, the small self, likes to see drastic results. It likes to see walls come tumbling down; likes to see bridges being built; likes to see flags being waved; likes to see the old order being changed before our eyes. Believe me I am just as locked into those images as you might be.

And the small self thinks that anything other than that, anything other than a drastic revolution, of throwing everything out—anything else, anything other than that is passivity.

Active involvement comes about the alignment of your thoughts your heart and mind to the divine within you. “Be ye transformed by the renewal of your mind.” And let us begin very simply to reflect on what Ray talked about a couple weeks ago. What is it that people contacting Silent Unity, and we can presume this is a microcosm of everyone,  peace, guidance, healing.

And as we say so many times it begins with you and me. What we see and what we perceive in the external world whether it is war or chaos or cruelty is an out-picturing of those aspects of myself, that I have not yet accepted; that I have not yet embraced, and I have not yet allowed to heal. And so here is where the work begins—not by carrying signs or even cleaning up the street— although the those are both very good things. It begins with where everything else begins and that is with thought.

Everything begins with thought, and so my work today in creating and caring is to monitor my thoughts as best I can. And every time I become aware of a thought of anger or fear or separateness, that I begin to release them, let them go, and put in their place thoughts of love, forgiveness, kindness. As I do that, we are told our perception changes and as our perception changes so does everyone and everything else around us. And those three primary things I am praying for—peace, guidance, healing will be present to me and all beings.

As a wise person once said “When I change how I see the things around me the things around me change.”
“We are telling you that this is the time of a new creation and the plane that you exist in is about to lift in a grand way. A light will come to illumine all that which is held in darkness and the darkness must be released. This is good news. It is wonderful news. But those of you that are already resonant with the light will already be lifting in frequency as this occurs.
It is happening already. The planetary changes that you have been witnessing are an aspect of shifting, and the consciousness that you are beginning to become aware of amongst the people on the planet, which calls for inclusiveness, is an awakening. The hands are reaching across the borders. The telephones are ringing across the seas. And as you begin to remember, to re-member that you are One Soul, one grand aspect of the Creator in many, many bodies, the songs that you can sing together will out-pass and bypass anything you could have imagined.”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOMINION OF LOVE 5

FREQUENCY AND CREATION 1

THE DOMINION OF LOVE 2