RE-MEMBER 11

RE-MEMBER 11

(It seems as if this chapter lasted forever).

p. 306-309

This last section is a wonderful summary of true manifestation).

We ended the last section with some ideas about manifestation in the physical world. Although material manifestation is not our focus, we did notice that sometimes I will need to manifest something in the material world that carries with it the illusion of happiness or completion. I might need to do this in order to break through the illusion.

What we are speaking about section is manifestation from the soul. We are also reintroduced to the concept of alignment or perhaps another word we could use is congruence. A simple example would be if I am aligned to the power of love, to both giving and receiving love, then there is no fear. If I am in alignment with fear, my capacity to love is greatly diminished. In a worldly sense we can speak of being “on the same page” as another person and this goes beyond simple agreement. It is more an understanding that we our views are in alignment with one another.

In a spiritual sense, we speak of alignment more in terms of qualities such as love compassion, and forgiveness. When I am in conscious alignment with those qualities, I call them to myself. I create them; I manifest them; I call them into being.

The emphasis here is on consciousness. I can love someone very deeply and when I am in conscious awareness of that love, I am experiencing it and participating
in it. When I am not aware or not conscious of that love, it is still here, it has not changed, but my unawareness stops me or prevents me from participating and experiencing that love on a conscious level.

When we are in alignment to the qualities of love and compassion and forgiveness we are also open to the awareness of people, places, and things showing up in our lives in ways that are wonderful and that can teach us and stretch us on many different levels. In the thinking mind we might call these coincidences, but to the soul they are more a matter of synchronicity. We might not be able to fully understand why or how events and encounters like that happen, but we can know that they do.

Sometimes when we speak of manifestation the image of a child's book called The Lttle Engine that Could comes to mind. I always had a problem with that one. There was an answer or an explanation given in the book which I believe addresses and exams the idea of manifestation as simply being an act of will which it is not.

“We are reminding you, everyone, that this is not about effort. This is not about demanding. This is not about saying, “I want it now.” “I am Word through this thing that I require” brings frequency. And as this happens, it calls itself into being and we will support this. Again, this is not magic. It’s another way of deciding. And manifestation, in many ways, is a decision.
This is not a new teaching. “As a man thinketh in his heart, so shall he be,” sayeth the Christ. And that is another way of saying that thought is consciousness. “Ask the Father anything in my name and it shall be given.” Now this is not the name Jesus. This is the name “I Am.” This is the frequency of the Christ. This is the Divine Self.”


And let us close this section with another expression of Truth from our book:

“As I know myself in my divinity, I begin to have an experience of myself as the one who knows. As I know who I am in truth, which is an aspect of the Creator come into form, I align my senses, my hearing, my knowing, my sight, my touch, my taste to all that I can know. And I am aligning my senses in higher frequency in order to be remembered. I align my frequency now to the remembrance of its source. I am Word through this intention. Word I am Word.”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOMINION OF LOVE 5

FREQUENCY AND CREATION 1

THE DOMINION OF LOVE 2