AWARENESS OF THE SENSES #4



P. 59-65

This section explores higher frequency gifts a such as clairaudience. Let's not make this complicated.

If we were in a valley, our view of the landscape would be quite limited, but when we are on the mountain top our view changes remarkably. So to, when we are in the lower vibration of thought, the gifts that are available to us are quite limited. At a higher plane of thought (and this includes how we are thinking about ourselves) more is available to us.

Just as when we are in a higher frequency we are able to "hear" our true inner voice, and allow ourselves to be guided by it. 


“I am Word through my intention to stand in my protection as a Divine Being and only access that information which is of the highest source available to me for my highest good and for the highest good of all around me. Word I am Word through this intention. Word I am Word.”

Now don't freak out on this one either. It is simply a prayer to remind us that all frequencies are available to us, and we desire to choose the higher.

Another simple prayer that I use often: 
"I am whole I am filled with light; I am prefect I am filled with light;
I am surrounded by the pure white light of Christ;
Nothing but good shall come to me; nothing but good shall flow from me.
I give thanks; I give thanks; I give thanks."

We have access to many channels, it is a up to us to be aware and choose.

“You can turn the channel to the news, or to the horror movie, or to the vista of a valley. What your choice is depends on the channel that you tune in to.”


I think this next affirmation is the heart of this lesson:

“I am now choosing to realign my energies in order to make myself available to my own clairaudience and my own availability to hear my Christed Self clearly with the discernment that is required of me to stay true and in alignment with the light that I am in truth. Word I am Word through this intention, Word I am Word”

And we emphasize my Christed Self.

The way this manifests for me most often is listening to the Voice Within, especially for guidance in what I might be writing or speaking.

The real questions here is “Am I willing to expand my awareness beyond the self-imposed limitations of my five senses? Am I worthy of this? Can I let go of the form I think it is going to take, and allow myself to be open to the Divine Guidance within me?”

I was somewhat confused about this next section with the pencil, and what the guides were trying to get at. I needed to sit and pray with it a bit, and here is what I think.

So often the lesson is about awareness. I could look at the pencil as being a stick of wood and graphite with a rubber tip (that is as low frequency response) our I could affirm that in my hand is an instrument which will allow me to put into words the Divine thoughts that are flowing to me and through me.
************

“I am now accepting that I am in dominion of all that I see before me. And everything that I see is out-pictured by my consciousness to bring me the experience that I have required for my soul’s growth.”

Part of this dominion, as it is called, is also how I choose to hold the events a of my life.
The externals might not change, but my attitude towards them can make all the difference.


“Now that aspect of the self that is available to you to hear we will call your Christed Self or your Higher Self, but it is the self, that aspect of you, that is already in his realization with an awareness of his placement and his divinity. By “placement” we mean in the order of things. This self is conscious, is aware, is not frightened, and knows what he is here for. As you begin to align to that aspect of the self, that aspect of the self can call to it other frequency that will supply you with the frequency you need in understanding to benefit in growth and learning. Period.”

Let me close with this thought:

“To think that you can be passive to your spiritual growth, and consequently to the gifts that make themselves known through accruement of higher frequency, you would be wrong”

Our active involvement in this process of growth and evolution is essential!

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOMINION OF LOVE 5

FREQUENCY AND CREATION 1

THE DOMINION OF LOVE 2