HEALING AND CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS 2

HEALING AND CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS
p.311-313

Healing and the Christ Consciousness are seeing the perfection of the one before me. That is a choice I make. If I do not think I can see the perfection, then I pray that I might be able to. I also realize this can be a bit of a tricky mind trap.
I “don’t think” I can see the perfection—of course that is coming from my mind and my limited perception. There is within me already a knowing of this perfection, and I pray that I might be open to it. 

It is affirmed for us, in this section, we can easily travel to other dimensions of time and space. We do this all the time when we daydream. Another working example of this was when, years ago, we practiced what we called “healing the inner child.” In doing much of this healing work, although it was not emphasized this way, we literally transcended the boundaries of time and space. And we did this without even thinking twice. It was not magic; it was not difficult; it was a natural process using the healing energies that already existed within us.

It is a gift and a blessing to be open to and have the opportunity to contribute to the healing of others. We are all made to be instruments of this healing energy and just as we age in the healing of others we also heal ourselves. When we choose to be an instrument of healing for another we are also asked to let go preconceived idea or expectation of how this healing should manifest itself.

All souls, including ourselves, have manifested lessons to learn from. Some of these manifestations exist on the physical plane. They might be manifestations of illness or disease or some other perceived form of imperfection. If that were to be simply taken away we would not have learned whatever it is we needed to learn. There are also times when the illness or seemingly imperfection of another can also be a teacher for those around that person. We live in the realm of mystery and there are some things, while we are in human form, that we will never particularly understand you're is it necessary that we do. 
One of the questions that came up concerned the statement, “You are right where you need to be.” It's pretty obvious that that has to be true because there is no other place that you can be other than where you are. The difficulty is that the minded which desires to understand or control is always a few steps ahead of us. It might say, “Oh you are here, but you need to be over there” or it might think “I should be more advanced: or “why do I have to put up with this? Didn’t I take care of this along time ago” for other statements to that effect.

The truth is you can only be where you are, and if you desire to move on, which all of this probably do, then the next step is to embrace the perception of where we are. Notice we say perception. Because where you think you are is only where you think you are, not where you really are. Once you have embraced this without struggle, without fighting, without judgment, you open yourself up more to grace positive movement higher vibration.

What I have noticed for myself is that I often find myself using my emotional state as a description or a definition of my spiritual condition. Not to deny the importance feelings, but they are still not a useful measurement of our spiritual condition. For instance, I can feel as if I am not very lovable and this feeling can be a response to thoughts about many situations in my life, but the sum of all these feelings in no way creates an element of truth. In other words, no matter how I feel, my lovableness or my being loved unconditionally can never be changed or influenced. This issue has most likely been explored in other areas, but to put it again very simply, my perceived emotional state is never on measurement for my spiritual condition.

And then there was a question concerning: 
“Now when you are walking down the street and you feel fear, you can choose to allow it to release from your system by stating this intention:
“I am now choosing to allow any energies that are not mine and are not for my highest good to release from me in perfect order. I am Word through this intention. Word I am Word.”

And then you will be releasing frequency. But the example was only to show you that as you become attuned to your own energy field, you can begin to learn what does not belong to you. 

Most of us have been inundated with messages about who we are, some of those subtle some of those overt coming from all areas of life. Many of these messages which we've heard at a very young age have become deeply entwined in our unconscious mind. These are some of the unconscious thoughts referred to in the beginning of this discussion. It takes work and awareness to discover that many of these thoughts images and ideas about who we are were never ours to begin with and they can be released. We can be free of them.

“I am now choosing to serve as a vehicle for the healing of my brother.” Say you tune in to someone in their frequency and you move through their body in consciousness as if you are an x-ray or a scanner and you move through the body and you begin to feel in your own where they are holding pain or dis-ease. You can move into conversation with your own knowing and with the knowing of the one you are with to learn what is required to move the frequency to bring it back into alignment.
“I am now choosing to know that which would support my brother in his healing. Word I am Word through this intention. Word I am Word.”

Peace.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOMINION OF LOVE 5

FREQUENCY AND CREATION 1

THE DOMINION OF LOVE 2