THE ANSWER #3


I noticed (too late ) that I had included a good bit of last weeks reading in this section. Sorry!

“Where do I go when I die?”

Is pretty obvious here that references are made to reincarnation. I do not think this is necessarily the place to debate the issue. Let us just say that it is assumed by many spiritual writers that our process of learning does not stop once we have left our body behind.

For me, much of the weight of this question surrounds another question, “How attached or identified am I with my physical body?” We have stated often in the past that this work is not about denying the body because not only is it my chosen vehicle for our work here on earth, it can also be our teacher in many respects. So one of the huge lessons I can learn from this is that I have a body but I am not my body, I am more than that.

“Is this happening to everyone and how?”

If we were to take a step back from this work and simply observe ourselves and become aware of what it is we are desiring to achieve, we would be very much aware that we are all working towards aligning ourselves with the energy of positive transformation. Now since we are all One, every being participates in this process no matter how that might seen on the outside. Just for example, we are told to love our neighbor as ourselves. Now this is quite easy for some people in our lives, but for others it becomes more and more difficult. It becomes more and more difficult for us to let go of an obnoxious personality self. Somehow we want to hold onto that in order to be right, to be righteous. And so here is the challenge- to see through that difficult and distressing mask. Here is the kicker- there have been some souls, for whatever reason, who have taken on the job of being this very unlovable personality self, challenging us to see through the illusion. It is not for us to know all of the whys and wherefores. It is difficult enough for us to begin to understand our own earthly trip.

As a wise person once said, “What is in my way is my way.”  What is in my way is my lesson to be learned. Sometimes again and again and again.


“Does this mean the physical landscape will change?”
As our perception changes, so does the landscape change. So if I perceive the world as a jungle, as an ecological mess, then believe it or not that is that is what I am contributing to creating. You can apply that principle in many ways.

Now the perception of my five senses and my intellect is not always a choice, but it is a knowing, albeit a limited one. We have all found ourselves challenged with the idea or the question “How can I see the beauty in this; How can I see the love in this?” Obviously, that kind of looking goes beyond the perception of my mind and senses, and yet any deeper way it is much more true than any evidence my senses are giving me.


Peace.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREQUENCY AND CREATION 1

DOMINION OF LOVE 5

THE DOMINION OF LOVE 2