AWARENESS IN RELATIONSHIPS AND CONSCIOUS STRUCTURES OF LOVE #3

P. 92-97

Most of our limitations are self-imposed, BUT most of them also have come from what we have learned, what we have taken in from others--especially family, church and school. In fact, if you observe most of the values we have learned from these institutions, we will find they are much more related to the ego (my limited personal self) than to my soul.
So one of the factors we contend with is that we have learned to IDENTIFY ourselves with our ego consciousness.

The question comes up in this section, "How free are you?" You are not free simply because you say you are.
For me this is a very difficult piece. I can be aware of most of my behavior during a day and give you perfectly good reasons for doing what I am doing, but does that make me free? Much of what I do is in conformity to the dictates of society, which is certainly not a bad thing, but it is not necessarily free.
BUT why am I choosing what I am choosing-is it to confirm, to fit in, to avoid criticism, to not make waves or am I making these choices out of love and compassion?
We could also swing to the other side and say, "Well, if I really wanted to be free, I would just go and do anything I wanted to do, BUT is that really freedom? or is it a reaction to rules and laws; is it my ego again attempting to control?

I don't have answers to all of that; I'm still working on it. I believe at least part of the lesson here is to be more aware and more conscious of what we are doing; why we are doing it, and not to accept the easy answers that our ego might present.

*********
Everything we encounter, everything we experience is in the form of a relationship. It could be relationship with the Divine/God/the Source; relationship with other people; relationship with a place or an object; or a relationship with your self/your ego/your Higher self, etc.

“Here’s a little thing to know: When you operate from your Divine Self, and we will get there eventually, the relationships that you create will be in congruence with it. Every relationship in your life right now, without exception, is in congruence with your vibration, with your frequency and the constructs that you have created that are now being out-pictured. This is what you call to yourself through your consciousness. And when your consciousness changes, your relationship changes in accordance with it. Period. Period. Period.
Back to today. You each have relationships in your lives that you feel are not working, that you would like to repair. And we want to give you a little bit of instruction in frequency about how to begin to work with this:
“I am now choosing to be in alignment with my own knowing, my own higher knowing about what is required to bring this relationship into perfect order. And I am now seeing and understanding and becoming aware of that which is required of me in order to make this so. I am Word through this intention. Word I am Word.”

and the following:

“This will bring about a configuration and a change in frequency that will support your ability to realign to the possibility of what is required to change and transform the relationship. It will not fix it. We do not fix. This is not about fixing. If you think about fixing, it’s usually about control.”
 Notice the emphasis on transformation. My viewpoint or how I hold this relationship or this other person is what defines it for me. If I am having difficulty, I accept responsibility for my part in that and open myself up to change the frequency with which I am holding it.

“I am Word through the frequency that exists between me and my fellow. Word I am Word through this intention. Word I am Word.”

The last piece of this section talks about wanting a relationship to go back to the way it was. I would hear this quite often when I was doing couples counseling--Ain't gonna happen. As the philosopher Heraclitus once said, "You can't step into the river twice." The river is different, you are different; the relationship of the river to you is different; your relationship to the river is different.

Peace!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOMINION OF LOVE 5

THE DOMINION OF LOVE 2

FREQUENCY AND CREATION 1