CREATION IN AWRARENESS #1

BOOK OF LOVE AND CREATION 

5/15 & 5/22

p. 116-121

So much of the seeming conflict in our lives emanates from the particular identity or role we are living out of at the time.  Rather that getting into ego bashing, which really serves no purpose, let’s just walk through typical day and notice what happens. 

So here I am faithfully starting my day with prayer and meditation AND I set my intention for the highest good; I remind myself that I am Word (I am one with the creative power of the universe).

And now I am happy because there is an abundance of hot water for a shower and shave; then I am annoyed because my towel stinks; then I start thinking about my first cup of coffee; and then I discover there’s no more frosted flakes, and before I realize it, I’m getting ready for bed and I realize I’ve been asleep all day.
I come to the end of a day or a week and ask myself, where was I? I know I got all the jobs done, but was I really present to any of it? Was I listening to my inner voice?
One of my favorite book titles is "Here I am, Wasn't I?”

Being present, being aware; letting the ego be the ego (it will be there—it is part of our human nature, but we don’t have to ignore it; fight it; or make it go away). I can acknowledge it as that aspect, that part of me, that thinks in terms of duality and separateness and which uses fear as a (useless) form of protection. The ego is not bad or wrong, it is simply very limited in its perception. So when I find myself in limitation or scarcity or fear, I can be aware that I have mistakenly identified with this “smaller self.” 

As we have suggested many times before, you are not just saying words when you repeat these passages. What you re doing is affirming a truth, and you are allowing yourself to get a sense of the energy within you which resonates with that truth.


“I am now willing to be in my awakening. I am now willing to stand in my truth. And I am choosing, choosing, choosing to listen to the Christ within me who will carry me to my appointed destiny. I am knowing myself as an aspect of the Divine. I am knowing myself as an aspect of the Christ embodied. And I am believing in my worth as a Divine Being.”


“I am now choosing to know myself in my power, in my full realization of my divinity. Word I am Word through this intention. Word I am Word.”


There are some deep challenges here, to go beyond out thinking of ourselves as being this limited self.

“Stop playing dumb. Stop feeling inferior. Stop feeling unworthy of your Creator. Every time you reinforce those things, those beliefs, you go into darkness, because you go into agreement with a level of control that seeks to retain its power over you. Do you understand this? This is so important.
Each way you find to diminish yourself promises you that you have gone into agreement with an aspect of the self that is in accordance with keeping the lid on the pot. The lid is off the pot; you are free the moment you realize you are.
“I am free in my Knowing. Word I am Word through this intention. Word I am Word. I am free in my understanding of myself as a powerful being. Word I am Word through this intention. Word I am Word.”

In some ways, it is probably easier to cling to our limited idea of ourselves. It’s a lot less work, but once you start out on this path of self discovery, you really cannot turn back.
We have confronted this challenge any number of times before. IN ACIM, NTI and other spiritual literature it has been stated in terms of love or fear/that we only really have those two choices.

But now we are moving into a different level of awareness. My ego, my frightened limited self is the aspect of me that chooses fear; my soul, my spiritual nature is the aspect of me that chooses love. So every moment I am challenged to  be aware of my spiritual nature, and of course when I am aware of my spiritual nature, I have to be aware of yours as well. 

“I am now choosing to Word through all that I see before me. I am now choosing to become aware of all systems that have been put in place that have been controlling to me. And I am now choosing to release myself from any belief that I need to be saved by systems that were created out of fear, or out of a placement to keep me in my limitation. I am free. I am knowing myself as free. I am Word. So be it.”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOMINION OF LOVE 5

FREQUENCY AND CREATION 1

THE DOMINION OF LOVE 2