FREEDOM #3

As I was preparing for this class, I kept hearing the haunting refrain from the Eagle’s Desperado, “Freedom oh, freedom, that’s just some people talkin’, your prison is walkin’ in this world all alone.” And then, of course was the counterpoint from Kris Kristofferson, “Freedom’s just another word for nothin’ left to lose.” 

What do you think freedom is? Is it the freedom to do anything you want? That would be the ego’s definition, but in the “little self’s” desire to please itself, it remains unaware that there are two ways for the ego to be disappointed: one is to not get what you want (and that is pretty obvious); two-when you get what you want. BECAUSE after you get what you want beyond the momentary rush of accomplishment, you will either want something else, what you got will not be as perfect as you expected, a newer model or one on sale will show up, etc.  

The freedom we speak of here is the freedom of the Divine Self. “Love God and do as you please,” is the way Augustine put it. One of the ways this comes to me is if we were to examine the results of our thoughts and actions and there would be nothing but peace. That’s freedom. 


“Now then, what you will do is you will look at it and see it for what it is: an out-picturing of your consciousness, a map of those things that are tethering you to fear. Now what we will do with this is as follows:
“I am now choosing to release myself from those fears that have kept me in limitation. I am now aware that I no longer am required to create from my fear in order to self-identify with who I thought I was. I am now free of those fears that have created my experience in ways that I am willing to let go of. And I am choosing now to relinquish the need to engage with them in my consciousness. I am free. I am free. I am free. I am Word through this intention. Word I am Word.”

Freedom, we will tell you, is freedom from fear. Understand this, please. Freedom is freedom from fear. When you are operating from your fear, you are not free. And ninety percent of how you operate is unconscious and much of it is motivated by fear.”

So we are asked to make a list of all that we are afraid of all those thoughts idea, people, places and things which mess with my freedom. 

I would really encourage you to do this, even though it seems tedious. This is not about judgment or self-analysis. It is about awareness. Becoming aware of all those things that limit my freedom.

As I sat down with my list, the first thing that came out is:
I am afraid of what other people think. 
I thought I was over that one, but there it is again. The list goes on:
afraid I do not have enough insurance, afraid I’ve created some bad karma that I am not even aware of, but that is going to come back at me and bite me on the behind; and on and on; the beat goes on.
from illness to paper cuts to being late to being yelled at, 
Fear plays a role internally and externally, conscious and unconscious.

AWARENESS, not for judgment or for beating up on ourselves, or even beating up on our fears:

“Now Paul is wondering, “Can it really be that easy? Can you make a list and then say a word and let it be banished?” Yes. We will say it is, to the extent that you align your frequency to the higher light. You understand this already because we explained it. But when you rise in frequency, you are rising above those things that have created fear. Those no longer have impact. Now that is very different than going down the ladder, as it were, with an axe and doing battle with your fears. What a mess.
Now we are not telling you that you may not confront these things in form. In fact, when you do you are being gifted with an opportunity to become free of them on an experiential level. Paul has had an experience: Every time he looks for an apartment all he sees in the street are people looking for apartments. It’s very funny to him and he doesn’t get why it happens. How can somebody run into five brokers in a two-block stretch on their cell phones describing apartments? The real reason is he has put into his frequency “I am looking for an apartment” and, consequently, what the Universe brings him are people who are sending apartments all over the place. And that is that experience.”

Instead of beating our fears to a pulp, we work/we pray to raise the frequency of our thoughts and perception. When my frequency is high fear has a hard time existing. 

Beating up ourselves or our fears is simply a way to make them more real, give them more energy.
“Now you don’t have to be frightened that if you claim these intentions you will call your fears to you in terms of creating them in order to work through them. That is not what we are saying is happening, and Paul is already bracing himself for an onslaught that is not required of him. Just because you are working on this does not mean that you have to create from it. And the reason we ask you to write a list is to see these things for what they are: simple creations in consciousness that have not come into manifestation. So again we tell you, yes, you can release things through intention and through bringing your frequency to a higher level where they will not be out-pictured.
You can remember things that scared you when you were a child. And you can remember that at a certain point your consciousness changed and they no longer became frightening. There wasn’t somebody under the bed. Your mother did come from the trip all safe and sound. Whatever it might be. And those fears that were operating at that level of consciousness changed. They no longer operate in the adult self that has come into a new understanding.
So we will tell you this: That is exactly what we are saying here. As you move into higher frequency, your experience changes. Your consciousness is what is creating your life. And we will take you now into the next exercise, which is an exercise in knowing the self in your freedom.
“I am now choosing to experience myself as free.”


Be at peace and you are free. You are free when you are at peace.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOMINION OF LOVE 5

FREQUENCY AND CREATION 1

THE DOMINION OF LOVE 2