TRAVELLING 3

p. 233-236

The book is again speaking of the psychic connection.

Now I think there are a couple of pieces of hidden agenda here. One is that we can freak out with this idea psychic gifts, but the point is not to run out and buy a crystal ball The teaching is to be open to know and to experience abilities be on beyond what you have thought. The second piece of hidden agenda here is to realize that many of the things that are spoken about here are things we have already done. The object lesson is to become more consciously aware of using these gifts or these skills. This is not about comparison to anyone else nor is it about intruding on someone else.

There have probably been times in your life when you have thought about another person and perhaps been aware that they might be in pain or distress and you contacted them and they were very appreciative of your connection with them. They might not even have been consciously aware of what was going on, but after the contact perhaps they became aware that your very human and spiritual touch was a blessing to them. You can notice in incidents of this kind that you are not intruding on someone else. This is much more of an exercise in compassion. So when we are open in compassion we can be much more in touch with the needs of our brothers and sisters.

We also realize in a spiritual sense that this is not about taking on their burdens or fixing them. It is much more about awareness and being present to another person.

We could also look at this connection to another as a form of prayer because in some ways it truly is. The old image of prayer would  be that we would ask God for something, kind of like a line going out for me to God, and then God would somehow affect or touch this other person, sort of a line going down from God to the other.

We realize now that we are much more speaking of the Divine Self that is within all of us, and then even though our human language is limited here, this connection that we are speaking about might be looked upon as the Divine Self within me reaching out to the Divine Self within you. And obviously these are not different things, the Divine Self this One. It is just here, on planet Earth, that we have chosen to be unique expressions the One. So we are speaking about expanding our awareness to embrace these things we might call psychic gifts, but to realize that these are simply descriptions skills that we were meant to use all along.

So much of what we are doing and learning here is not new, but we are raising into a level of consciousness and awareness so it is a part of our lives I'm much more active part of our lives.

Below is a beautiful quote and prayer to help me remove any barriers to our understanding

“I am Word through this intention to call forth Divine Light to clear my energy field of anything and everything that is needing to clear. I am Word through this intention. Word I am Word.”

You will notice there is nothing there you have to figure out, just the awareness that I am not completely clear and I am willing to become so.

And lastly: 

“Now we would like you all to do something with us:
“I am now choosing to Word through my knowing of my own divinity. I am now choosing to claim the Word is amplifying and correcting any imbalance in my own awareness of myself as a Divine Being. I am now listening to myself in a higher frequency. And as I do this, I become aware of my ability to hear others in their frequency. I am Word through this intention. Word I am Word.”
here is a link to the recording of today's class



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOMINION OF LOVE 5

FREQUENCY AND CREATION 1

THE DOMINION OF LOVE 2