TRAVELLING-HELP

P. 238-243

Finishing up with the chapter call Traveling: We emphasized again that the purpose here is to expand the awareness of yourself, beyond the body beyond, the mind, beyond the emotions.

We do this many times without thinking. For instance, when we are talking to somebody on the phone and we just have a sense there is something wrong. We are not reading somebody's mind or violating their privacy, we are simply open to their energy and we are receiving that and translating that into words in our own mind.

Another example of that that happens quite often is answered prayer. Many times we pray for guidance and direction or an answer to a particular problem then what happens many times is that words or thoughts come into our mind and they give us the answers or the directions we have desired. Now what is happening here is not that we are hearing voices, but that the Divine Self within us is translating energy into words that the mind might be able to understand. 

The way this chapter concludes is with a reminder that many of us might have forgotten along this part of the journey and that is the reinforcement of the truth of who you are. I realize that many of us, certainly myself, can  have difficulty with the way this is expressed “I am Word.” I continually go back to where we first heard those words long before we came in contact with this book. What is sometimes referred to as the “Prologue” to John's Gospel starts by stating:
“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.  He was with God in the beginning.  Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.” 
This is who you are, and that is why the words “I am Word” are used so often as difficult and as uncomfortable as that might sound, claiming yourself as Word is what this work is all about.

“I am Word through my body. Word I am Word.
I am Word through my vibration. Word I am Word.
I am Word through my knowing of myself as Word. Word I am Word.”

“I am Word through those I see before me. I am Word through all I identify with. And I am now learning that I am much more than my physical form. I am Word through this intention. Word I am Word.”


Then we enter into the next chapter call “Help.” And without thinking I was reminded of the Beatles song. It might be interesting to take a look at those words sometime.

I recall in the first book I Am Word the guides suggested then whenever we wanted or needed help or whenever we wanted or needed to experience their presence that all we have to do was to say the word “Welcome.” That's it “Welcome.” By doing so we are inviting we are inviting ourselves to be aware of the energy and guidance that is all around us. We are not creating something new we are simply expanding our awareness.

Now it is important to know that we are not denying sometimes the necessity we're outside help. I recall Deepak Chopra one time said if you was in auto accident the first thing you wanted to do was go to a Western Hospital emergency room; we could do the laying on of hands a little bit later.

The subject matter of this chapter is about realizing the Divine help or aid we are looking for already exist within ourselves. So let us suppose that we are asking for guidance or direction. We are not asking some outside force for that, we are asking the Divine self within ourselves.

It is important to know here as well that when we live in fear, scarcity and separateness that we create more fear and scarcity and separateness- that is just the nature of things. And so even now I find myself at times with more and more people to criticize, I recognize that I have a choice. I can criticize or I can love; I can send life or I can send fear and hatred. Either way all beings are affected by my choice of frequency.

As I was thinking about this work, I became aware that there have certainly been times in my life when I have lost touch with the light and then I have found it again. I became aware that during those times of darkness someone was holding the light for me, someone was holding the light for me until I can hold it for myself. 
And so here we are.

This is not about judgment; it is about the simple realization of knowing when and if someone has lost touch with the light in love within them.( A simple way of putting is that mean people are unhappy people.)


The choice I have is to consciously hold the light for those who have lost touch with that. Hold it until they can hold it for themselves.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOMINION OF LOVE 5

THE DOMINION OF LOVE 2

FREQUENCY AND CREATION 1