I AM WORTHY 4

We actually moved from page 262 to page 266!

Two things that I wanted to mention that bypassed me last week. (when I forget something that seems so obvious and clear, I am not in touch with it). 

The first is, no matter what perspective we are taking about being right or knowing the truth, we are, most of the time, without realizing it, speaking of our personality self. I need to be reminded that my personality self by its very nature is a limited form of consciousness. If in anyway it is the truth it is the truth of the small "t." This is not an objection or judgment so much as the  realization that the personality self only sees a part of the picture. 
I'm reminded of an old story I heard. Two friends, one of a teacher and one a psychiatrist were at a social gathering, when the teacher began talking about a student who he was finding very difficult to deal with, and so the psychiatrist friend allowed him to ramble on a little bit then stop for a moment and then asked, “Did you ever have a toothache?” and the teacher stopped to think about that for a moment and said, “Yes.” 
“Well, the psychiatrist asked, “When you had the  toothache who and what were you thinking about?” He answered pretty much automatically, “I was thinking about myself, and I was thinking about the pain I was in and wanting to get rid of it.” Almost as soon as he said that, he stopped for a moment, took a breath and realized that this person that he found so difficult and so obnoxious was a person a person in pain, and that realization changed his entire perception.

Most spiritual literature, including the books that we are studying, will have for their intended purpose to raise our vibration to the level of alignment with the divine self. Not surprising. However this is not what we might call a spiritual bypass that we simply leave our human self behind and enter into this Lala land of the divine where everything is wonderful, and beautiful and relaxed—all butterflies and buttercups. We still have the human body; we still have human situations with dualism; we are continuing to stretch and grow. 

We need to realize that this human self of ours is also yearning for this alignment to the divine even though it can't get there by itself. It is through my willingness and intention, which is kind of an open door surrendering, that allows grace, the spiritual energy, to enter into this situation in me and the situations around me and literally, when we are willing to, literally raise us up.

That story of the conversation between the two friends is a perfect example of this idea. The conversation began with judgment, a low level of vibration, self-centered and self-righteous, and then this friend helped to open the door to his awareness and, all of a sudden, the perception changed. As the perception changed so did the vibration. Both individual’s vibration was raised as well as how he was holding this other person.

 The second thing has to do with something that we talked about and discussed on a fairly significant level during the Jack and Gerry days and that was about the psychiatrist named Dr. Lynn who rediscovered this system of healing from the Hawaiian spiritual tradition. It is called Ho’oponopono. Essentially what Dr. Lynn did was to break this system down into four short separate sentences “I love you. I am so sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you. they can be repeated in any order.

As a psychiatrist in a hospital for the criminally insane what Dr. Lynn would do every day is to walk down the hallways of this institution quietly but out loud say this formula, “I love you so sorry please forgive me.” Even the staff began to catch on because it felt good to say it even though they might not completely understood what was going on. 
After about six months time, something close to miraculous happened. The hospital essentially cleaned itself out. A few did not quite make it, and were sent to another institution, but the majority of individuals got well and were willing to stand trial for whatever crimes they might have committed.
 This is an amazing lesson in the change of energy and frequency and how that changes perception, and in some ways how simple process can do. 

In a state of unawareness, it is very easy to be influenced by values that you are not even conscious of, values that you might have adopted from parents or other people in your life. Many times we do not even realize we are holding something in importance and sometimes we might even go through life without even questioning it. So we are encouraged every once in awhile to stop and ask, “Why is this important to me? How is this important? Is it really important to me any longer?”


“I am knowing myself as worthy of all that I require. I am knowing myself as succeeding in all that I do. I am knowing myself as having all that I need to grow and to learn and to prosper in the ways that will be in the highest alignment with my soul’s purpose for me. I am Word through this intention. Word I am Word.”

“I am now choosing to go into alignment with my own knowing of my Divine Self as the truth of who I am. And I am in my value in my knowing of myself as an aspect of the Creator. Word I am Word through this intention. Word I am Word.”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOMINION OF LOVE 5

FREQUENCY AND CREATION 1

THE DOMINION OF LOVE 2