CREATION IN AWARENESS #2

Book of Love and Creation p. 121-124

“I am now choosing to acclimate myself fully to the frequency of Divine Love in a way I may experience in consciousness. I am now choosing to align my Divine Will to my own will in ways that are appropriate to my teaching. I am now choosing to listen to the voice of my Knowing in all things as I am moving into love. Word I am Word through this intention. Word I am Word."

We are being asked to go beyond the words here. The above affirmation and all the others in this book are not wishful thinking. This is not the "little engine that could." "I think I can; I think I can..." 
This is about affirming a truth that already exists and bringing it more and more into consciousness. 
Just be aware that there is part of you/me that is saying the words; there is part of me that would like this to be true; there is part of me that does not believe it is true; and there is an aspect of me that resonates with the knowing of this as being true.

We are not about to get into an argument about who is right, BUT we are asking you to become more and more aware of that aspect of you or the energy within you that resonates with this as true. This aspect of you is much closer to your true self/your Christ nature than anything else.

Years ago I came across an article by Andrew Greeley examining why it is so difficult for us to let ourselves be loved. Soon after that article appeared there was a book written by another Catholic priest, John Powell, titled, Why Am I Afraid to Love? Both the article and the book expressed the idea that many of us have grown in an atmosphere of fear and unworthiness and we take this with us into our adult and spiritual lives. We pay lip service to the idea of a kind and loving God, a God who loves unconditionally, but deep down inside we hold to the belief that "all of that is very good, but it just doesn't work for me."

What I am suggesting here is even if that aspect of ourselves that is holding onto to the falsehood of unloveableness is still present, not to get into a fight with it; do not argue with it--it is like quicksand. It will suck you under.
Work of getting more and more in touch with that aspect of you that knows love, that is loving, that realizes love encompasses all things. You don't have to see it. You do not have to rely on your senses, you can know this in your heart.

“Now understand this, please. Your choice, and we underline choice, is to stand firm in your own knowing. We will never tell you what to do firmly. We will suggest, we will ask, we will “possible-ize,” if you would, scenarios that may come through if you don’t take certain actions, but we will never, ever, ever override or tamper with your free will. We will talk about this now.”

************

“At any given moment in time you have two choices. You can honor your fear, or you can honor your Divine Knowing, which is never in fear. Fear does not exist at the level of Divine Knowing. You can be guided by a voice that will keep you from stepping into traffic, but that is not a frightened voice. That is a voice that says, “Look where you’re going, friend, and look quickly.” That is different from being told, “Watch out! Watch out! Something terrible will happen!”


This is an extremely important distinction--the difference between judgment and discernment.
We will explode sort this one more in our class. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOMINION OF LOVE 5

THE DOMINION OF LOVE 2

FREQUENCY AND CREATION 1