FREEDOM 1

We are challenged again to claim our power and identity  as Word.
I realize that does not make sense to everyone and probably feels a little awkward, and I think it is meant to be that way.

This is not about understanding and it is not about being comfortable. In many ways, this work, challenges and bypasses the thinking mind. We are being asked to use a new vocabulary because the old one is so dried up. 
"I am Word," means I am one with the Father, I am the consciousness of the Christ, I am one with the love of God.

In many of the more ancient forms of spirituality, when a person started on a new path or was moving toward a higher degree of awareness he/she was also offered a new name. The same is true here.  

As I reread this paragraph:

“Now we will tell you this: The map is a funny one. The map does not look like a map, because the map is your consciousness. And while you would prefer a cookbook and a bunch of recipes that will tell you what the cake will be, we cannot give you that in those practical terms, quite simply, because you are the recipe, you are the ingredients, and you are the cake come into form in your majesty. And this happens through you individually as you attend to your knowing in consciousness. As you create in your knowing, what you bring forth is truth. That is lesson number one. As you create in your knowing, what you bring forth is truth.”

I was reminded of a haunting poem by Dory Preven:


I no longer plead with heaven or go rummaging in books for answers to the questions life contains
now I listen, listen, listen to this inner thing resounding in the pulsing and the pounding of my infant ancient veins.

I no longer seek instruction from my father and my mother I have mastered all their pleasures and their pain 
Now I listen, listen, listen to this inner thing resounding in the pulsing and the pounding of my infant ancient veins.

The feeling in my bloodflow is a simple thing y'see
everything and nothing
in the parody is me
I’m the hero
I’m the villain
the beginning and the end
I’m creator
I’m destroyer
I’m the enemy, the friend
I’m an animal
a spirit
flying high and falling down 
I am special
I'm important
I am sacred
I'm a clown
so I stumble through the chaos dragging clumsily behind me all the eggshells and the fish scales and the fur pelts of my past 
While this thing goes on inside me 
At one with all the vastness the fantasies and fictions., And when all the contradictions come together: come together they will fit.

The feeling in my bloodflow is a simple thing y'see I am it, 
I am it
We are everything and nothing, but that's how to play the game 
In these weather-beaten bodies, with these god-forsaken brains 
We can listen, listen, listen to the universe resounding in the pulsing and the pounding, of our infant ancient veins 
Listen, listen, listen and it all begins to fit you are it, you are it.
*********


Then we are challenged again with the question, “How do you know you are in your knowing?” Well, I can’t answer that for you. 
But I can ask, Do you know when you are not in your knowing? When you are stuck and overly identified with your ego self? 
We are not aware of that all the time, but when we wake up, we do realize “I could have had a v-8!

Do you know when you are free?

“I am in my knowing of where I am not in my freedom” will actually give you the information that you will be requiring in order to move forward fully, in congruence with this intention.
“I am now choosing to stand in my freedom. And I am now aware that all that is before me is created in conscious choice in alignment with my Creator. Period. As I move forward, I change my knowing to align me into congruence with Divine Will and with my own requirements for my freedom. I am Word through this intention. Word I am Word.”

When I realize I am NOT free, that a set of beliefs or patterns is controlling me or I am giving my power away to another person, place or thing—now I have a choice—that is what real freedom is, the power to choose. I can stay stuck or not.
 I do not want that simplification to sound overly easy because it is not. Patterns of a lifetime are not easily discarded.

“The frequencies that adhere to the frequency of control are running the show whenever you are frightened, whenever you are disempowered, and you are, in fact, party to the creation of them.”




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREQUENCY AND CREATION 1

DOMINION OF LOVE 5

THE DOMINION OF LOVE 2